PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

6.08.2012

Dream House Alphabet: F

F is For Farm House Sink

Remember in Dream House Alphabet E when I called the foyer an entry way to save my F for something special? Well this is it people. I LOVE the classic look of a farm house sink (also sometimes referred to as an apron front sink).
  ^ Designer Alice Lane proves that you don't have to go uber country with a farm house sink in this beautiful kitchen.
^ Okay, double farm house sinks? Pinch me, this is so gorgeous. I also love the faucet hardware in this image. Delicate and pretty!

Although these sinks can cost a pretty penny, IKEA comes through again with affordable options for us all: 

The double version pictured above retails for around $400, and the single for $250! Oh IKEA, where would we be without you? 

How do you feel about this style of sink? Too traditional or just right? What would your 'F' be?
xox Tiffany Leigh
 ps. Bring on the weekend baybayyyy!

4 comments:

Live-Style20 said...[Reply]

nice pics!!
www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Beautifulosophy said...[Reply]

Love those bath rooms! And sinks!
Caroline

Sophie said...[Reply]

omg i love both sinks. so pretty! x

Chrissi Holt said...[Reply]

I love those green subway tiles they are gorgeous ! I should post a picture of our mosaic tiles on my blog they are so pearly and beautiful i love them so much ! x